2022 Library Improvement Grants will be available starting .
2022 Library Improvement Grants closed on
If you have any questions, please contact Sam Shaw
1. Summary/Abstract: Briefly summarize what you did during the project (implemented, created, accomplished), including what was purchased. Please provide at least a 150 word summary
2. LSTA Purpose: Please select all activities that were completed as a part of this project:
Instruction: Involves an interaction for knowledge or skill transfer.
Content: Involves the acquisition, development, or transfer of information.
Planning and Evaluation: Involves design, development, or assessment of operations, services, or resources.
Procurement: Involves purchasing facilities, equipment/supplies, hardware/software, or other materials (not content).
3. Partnerships: Did your project have partners? If so, please check all that apply:
Other Institutions (please specify)
4. Partnerships (Part 2): If your project had partners, identify the types of organizations:
Federal Government (besides IMLS)
State Government (besides NLC)
Local Government (excluding school districts)
5. Target Audience/Beneficiaries: Did your project target a specific group or the general population. Please check below:
Please indicate the group or groups targeted - check all that apply:
People who are living below the poverty line
American Indian or Alaska Native
Black or African American
Hispanic or Latino
Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander
Is the Activity directed at families? Yes No
Is the Activity directed at Intergenerational groups (does not include families)? Yes No
Is the Activity directed at immigrants/refugees? Yes No
Is the Activity directed at those with disabilities? Yes No
Is the Activity directed at those with limited functional literacy or informational skills? Yes No
Is the Activity directed at groups that fall into
a category not already listed? Yes No
If Yes please describe:
6. Project Outcomes (Expectations): List the important outcomes of this project. What was the result or benefit? Were the expected outcomes of your project those you anticipated and planned for? If there were any unexpected outcomes, were these positive or negative? Please describe.
7. Project Outcomes (Importance): Describe the importance of these outcomes for future planning.
8. Project Feedback: Are there any significant lessons learned that might be of interest to the Nebraska Library Commission or the library community in general? If so, please describe.
9. Evaluation: What types of methods were used (e.g. survey, review of administrative data, interviews/focus groups, participant observation, other)? Please describe your evaluation methods, and summarize your results.
10. Impact Narratives: please submit (via email) addendums, such as photos, impact stories, surveys, etc. to support this report. Submit to Sam.email@example.com
11. Budget: Please enter your original budget, and final expenditures for the categories below.
If you have any questions, please contact:
Sam ShawNebraska Library Commissionc/o Grant Completion Reports1200 N Street, Suite 120Lincoln, Nebraska 68508-2023