Library Calendar Help
Includes Nebraska-library-related training, meetings, and other events. Online events are included.
- Keyword Search. Enter a key word or phrase. Examples: Cataloging, CatExpress, database roadshow
- Capitalization does not matter
- Boolean search terms are NOT supported, however all search strings are treated as Boolean AND searches.
- To search an exact phrase, enclose it in quotes. For example database roadshow will match any event that contains both the word database AND the word roadshow whether or not they are adjacent. "database roadshow" will only match events that contain that exact string
- Search results include all matching events from today forward. To search backward, right click the search button
- The results list can be sorted by title, location or date.
- List All Events: Generates a list of all calendar entries, from today forward. The list can be sorted by title, location or date.
- Select by Location: Displays all training for the selected city. Online is a special location that selects all online training, including recorded online sessions.
- Month: Use the left and right arrow icons to move forward or backward by month.
- Details:To view detailed information about an event, click the event title in the grid.
Add An Item:
- Opens the Event Description screen, where you can add an entry for a library-related workshop, class, or event that is available to Nebraska librarians.