NebraskAccess Customizable Business Cards
- Customize these business cards with your Library
Name and NebraskAccess password.
- Print on regular paper and cut apart along the
dotted lines; or, print on special perforated or clean-edge
business card cardstock (produced by companies like Avery and
available through office supply stores or online).
- Distribute to patrons so they can keep your
NebraskAccess password handy in their wallets.
- Page size: Letter (8 ½ x 11 in
- Number of cards across: 2
- Number of cards down: 5
- Card height: 2"
- Card width: 3.5"
After customizing this PDF form with your Library Name and NebraskAccess
password you will NOT be able to save the customized copy. You can,
however, print the customized copy by following the printing instructions
- Open the PDF document.
- Click your left mouse button to position your cursor immediately below the "Recommended for your online information needs by" line.
- Type your library name. It should appear beneath the "Recommended for . . ." line.
- Press your Tab key. This causes your library name to be reproduced in the same location on the
remaining nine business cards. It also moves your cursor to the next field, immediately to the right of the "Password" label.
- Type your library's NebraskAccess password. It should appear to the right of the "Password" label.
- Press your Tab key to update the remaining nine business cards with your password.
- Click on the Acrobat Reader Print icon. This will open the Print box.
- In the Page Handling area of the Print box, select None from the Page Scaling drop-down menu.
- Also in the Page Handling area, uncheck Auto-Rotate and Center.
- Click OK to print.
If you get a printer error when
you try to print this customized form, or if you are printing on
special business card cardstock and the printed edges of your
business cards aren't lining up with the cardstock edges, click on
button that appears at the bottom of the Print
box. On the Advanced Print Setup screen select Print
. Click OK
to return to your Print box.