Five online sessions designed to help librarians become more familiar with the NebraskAccess databases have been scheduled. They are:
- Introduction to Searching Books in Print with Reviews and Fiction Connection Through NebraskAccess (May 4)
- Introduction to WorldCat - What is it and how can it help me do my job? (June 1)
- NebraskAccess Databases: The Whirlwind Tour (June 28)
- Introduction to Searching HeritageQuest Online Through NebraskAccess (July 27)
- FirstSearch Administrative Module Basics (September 7)
For more information on the sessions and to register, please go to the Nebraska Library Commission Training Portal.