Taylor & Francis is offering Nebraska libraries trial access to the following Routledge social science databases and CRC science databases through June 15, 2007:
Routledge Social Science Databases
- EUROPA WORLD YEARBOOK ONLINE/EUROPA WORLD PLUS - First published in 1926 and now available online, the Europa World Yearbook is renowned as one of the world's leading reference works, covering political and economic information in more than 250 countries and territories. Europa World Plus adds to the Yearbook the content of the nine Regional Surveys of the World, making it the most comprehensive resource ever to cover the nations and territories of the world. Our team of regional specialists updates the site throughout the year, and provide fully revised statistical and directory name and contact data two times a year. In addition to the already massive pool of data provided by Europa World, the database provides access to a full range of sophisticated search and browse functions, interactive tables, and archived statistics.
- EUROPA WORLD OF LEARNING - A comprehensive directory and guide to the organizations and institutions within the sphere of higher education and learning. Profiling some 30,000 academic institutions and more than 200,000 staff and officials, this highly esteemed work covers the entire education and learning spectrum. There is no other source that provides such comprehensive, international coverage.
- IISS ARMED CONFLICT DATABASE - Interactive, objective, and user-friendly, the Database covers more than 70 armed conflicts around the globe, featuring top-notch analysis and data from the non-ideological, highly sought-after experts at the IISS, the International Institute for Strategic Studies. In addition, ACD provides in-depth analysis, historical background, data on human consequences, event timelines, military makeup of armed groups, and quarterly assessments for each conflict. A list of non-state armed groups, their estimated strength, origin, political or ideological aims, and areas of operation is also included.
- INTERNATIONAL WHO'S WHO - The International Who's Who brings together our most gifted, famous and influential contemporaries from around the globe. This venerable resource takes full advantage of the Web to provide a valuable and sophisticated array of ways to locate biographical details for more than 20,000 individuals. Coverage is truly global and encompasses a broad sweep of professions, including science, medicine, business, finance, politics, international affairs, diplomacy, law, art, music, entertainment, and fashion, to name a few.
- ROUTLEDGE ENCYCLOPEDIA OF PHILOSOPHY - The first multi-volume Encyclopedia to be published in the discipline in over thirty years, REP is now regarded as the definitive resource in the field. Featuring 2,000 original entries from a team of over 1,300 of the world's most respected scholars and philosophers, REP swiftly accumulated rave reviews and awards, including selection by Library Journal as one of its 50 Sources for the Millennium, and recognition as an Outstanding Reference Source by the American Library Association.
- Politics & International Relations and Religion Resources
- Combined Chemical Dictionary
- Dictionary of Commonly Cited Compounds
- Dictionary of Drugs
- Dictionary of Inorganic and Organometallic Compounds
- Dictionary of Natural Products
- Dictionary of Organic Compounds
- Handbook of Chemistry and Physics
- Polymers: A Property Database
- Properties of Organic Compounds
- Combined Chemical Dictionary
Trial Access Instructions: The trial usernames and passwords were distributed via a May 10, 2007 message to the Trial mailing list. If you did not receive this message or you would like to have it sent to you again, please email Databases.