Taylor & Francis is offering Nebraska libraries trial access to the following three databases through May 24, 2009:
- ForensicnetBASE - This site covers every aspect of forensics and law enforcement, from criminal justice and forensic investigation to counterterrorism, cyber crime, and money laundering. In appreciation of current concerns, we continue to add cutting-edge research exploring counterterrorism and DNA evidence, as well as recent titles on blood pattern analysis, expert witnesses, and cyber crime. While this library is designed to serve the sophisticated needs of professionals working in the field, it also contains significant introductory material, so as to offer a complete grounding in the principles and fundamentals of traditional and emerging forensics investigation.
- CRC Handbook of Chemistry & Physics - The Online version of the Handbook of Chemistry and Physics, 89th Edition offers flexibility capabilities and convenient features that make your search
for data quick and easy! The Online edition features:
- Interactive tables in spreadsheet format—sort, edit, and merge them to suit your purpose
- Tables hot-linked to chemical structures
- Cross-table searching—one search locates everything about a specific topic
- Powerful data selection tools that allow you to customize the display and export data
- New and updated references
- Europa World Plus - Europa World Plus is the online version of the Europa World Year Book and the nine-volume Regional Surveys of the World series. First published in 1926, the year book is renowned as one of the world's leading reference works, covering political and economic information in more than 250 countries and territories, from Afghanistan to Zimbabwe.
Trial Dates: April 9, 2009 through May 24, 2009
Trial Access Instructions: Trial access instructions were distributed via an April 13, 2009 message to the Trial mailing list. If you did not receive this information or need to have it sent to you again, email Susan Knisely.
Pricing will be provided upon request.