Looking for ways to automatically set and maintain your library’s eSerials holdings in WorldCat?
Join OCLC on February 28, at 2:30 Central Time for a live, FREE Web session on the OCLC eSerials Holdings service. Linda Gabel, eSerials Holdings Service Product Manager, will show you how your library can:
- Make your electronic content more visible and accessible—without adding to your cataloging workload
- Automate setting and maintaining your library’s location holdings in WorldCat
- Increase the value of your investment in A-Z lists, OpenURL resolver, WorldCat, and WorldCat Collection Analysis
- Increase usage of your electronic serials collection
- Automatically control and/or deflect ILL requests from colleagues in the OCLC cooperative
- Get started using the eSerials Holdings service—available at no charge to OCLC member libraries
Register for the Web session.
For more information, visit the eSerials Web site.