Save up to 15% on OCLC Language Sets
Need help building your non-English collections?
OCLC Language Sets provide an easy way to grow your selection of books, videotapes and DVDs in 14 non-English languages. Simply order what you want, and OCLC will send materials complete with OCLC cataloging records - everything arrives ready to shelve!
Order now and save!
Purchase by May 15 and save up to 15% on Language Sets:
• Place an order over $5,000 and receive a 10% discount.
• Place an order over $10,000 and receive a 12% discount.
• Place an order over $20,000 and receive a 15% discount.
More good news…
• New Language Sets customers will receive the full 15% discount on ANY order placed.
• For current customers, upgrade to “standing order” status and get an additional 5% discount on top.
When do you need Language Sets?
• Your non-English user population is growing.
• You do not have an in-house language specialist.
• You want to serve diverse communities.
• You don’t know whom to contact to acquire high-quality, non-English material.
OCLC's language specialists do all the work:
• Select and acquire current popular books, videos and DVDs in your choice of 14 Language Sets for adults or children including fiction, non-fiction, or a mixture of both.
• Sets include no duplicate titles because your holdings are checked against WorldCat.
• Catalog in full MARC with LC subject headings and Dewey or LC call numbers. All records include Bilindex subject headings for Spanish titles.
• Items physically processed, if requested.
• Set your holdings in WorldCat.
• Ship your new materials to you at no cost.
Languages currently available: Arabic, Bengali, Chinese, Gujarati, Hindi, Japanese, Korean, Panjabi, Russian, Spanish, Tagalog, Tamil, Urdu and Vietnamese.
Want to know more, or ready to order?
You can learn more about Language Sets, or contact an OCLC Library Services representative today at 1-800-898-6252 or email@example.com